Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET 2018) is an entrance examination conducted and organized by the ten central universities jointly for the admissions into the various Under Graduate/Integrated Programme, Post Graduate Programme and Research Programme in the ten Central Universities.
List of Courses/Programmes:
- UG and Integrated Programmes: 40 Courses
- PG, B.Ed, Integrated (M.Sc., B.Ed.) and PG Diploma Programmes: 154 Courses
- M.Phil and/or Ph.D. Research Programmes: 73 Courses
Reservation of Seats: Reservations of the seats will be as per the GOI/UGC norms for SC/ST/OBC/PH wards.
- Candidates are required to apply online only through CUCET website. General information for filling the online application can be obtained from the website itself.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree/certificate are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for each PU for a given programs before applying for CUCET exam. Candidates will be solely responsible for his/her eligibility and he/she shall be forfeited for admission if he/she is not found at the time of admission.
- Admit cards will only be notified on the official website. It is the responsibility of candidates to check the website for downloading the admit cards, results and relevant information related to the exam.
- The coordinating University (Central University of Rajasthan) reserved all rights related to the CUCET exam. The decision of Chairman, Steering Committee CUCET would be final and binding for all matters related to conduct the test. Any dispute with regard to any matter related to CUCET shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Jaipur courts only.